Welcome to the latest generation of Raspberry Pi: the everything computer.
Featuring a 64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A76 processor running at 2.4GHz, Raspberry Pi 5 delivers a 2–3× increase in CPU performance relative to Raspberry Pi 4. Alongside a substantial uplift in graphics performance from an 800MHz VideoCore VII GPU; dual 4Kp60 display output over HDMI; and state-of-the-art camera support from a rearchitected Raspberry Pi Image Signal Processor, it provides a smooth desktop experience for consumers, and opens the door to new applications for industrial customers.
For the first time, this is a full-size Raspberry Pi computer using silicon built in-house at Raspberry Pi. The RP1 “southbridge” provides the bulk of the I/O capabilities for Raspberry Pi 5, and delivers a step change in peripheral performance and functionality. Aggregate USB bandwidth is more than doubled, yielding faster transfer speeds to external UAS drives and other high-speed peripherals; the dedicated two-lane 1Gbps MIPI camera and display interfaces present on earlier models have been replaced by a pair of four-lane 1.5Gbps MIPI transceivers, tripling total bandwidth, and supporting any combination of up to two cameras or displays; peak SD card performance is doubled, through support for the SDR104 high-speed mode; and for the first time the platform exposes a single-lane PCI Express 2.0 interface, providing support for high-bandwidth peripherals.
- 使用樹莓派自家晶片 RP1 “southbridge”，採用 64-bit 四核心 Arm Cortex-A76 處理器，時脈可達 2.4GHz。
- CPU 效能較Pi 4 提高 2~3倍。
- 兩種記憶體(LPDDR4X-4267 SDRAM)大小可選擇，分別是 4GB和 8GB。
- 兩個 USB 3.0 和 兩個 USB 2.0。
- 具單通道 PCI Express 2.0 接口，為高頻寬週邊提供支援。
- Broadcom BCM2712 2.4GHz quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A76 CPU, with cryptography extensions, 512KB per-core L2 caches and a 2MB shared L3 cache
- VideoCore VII GPU, supporting OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.2
- Dual 4Kp60 HDMI display output with HDR support
- 4Kp60 HEVC decoder
- LPDDR4X-4267 SDRAM (4GB and 8GB SKUs available at launch)
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- microSD card slot, with support for high-speed SDR104 mode
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports, supporting simultaneous 5Gbps operation
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet, with PoE+ support (requires separate PoE+ HAT)
- 2 × 4-lane MIPI camera/display transceivers
- PCIe 2.0 x1 interface for fast peripherals (requires separate M.2 HAT or other adapter)
- 5V/5A DC power via USB-C, with Power Delivery support
- Raspberry Pi standard 40-pin header
- Real-time clock (RTC), powered from external battery
- Power button
Raspberry Pi 5 will remain in production until at least January 2035
For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit pip.raspberrypi.com
樹莓派 Pi 5 官方原廠紅白外殼 | 附散熱風扇 | Raspberry Pi 5 Case
The official Raspberry Pi 5 case is a refinement of the Raspberry Pi 4 case, with a number of improvements and thermal features to accommodate the footprint and peak power consumption of Raspberry Pi 5.
Following the same easy-to-assemble snap-together design, the case now includes an internal PWM fan for use with the dedicated fan connector on the Raspberry Pi 5. Heatsinks are included. Vents in the base, as well as a slim gap below the lid, also ensure airflow is unrestricted. This combination of active and passive thermal measures ensures your board stays cool even with the most demanding projects
Pop the lid off and you’ll find the removable clear fan insert, which includes cut-outs to access your GPIO pins as well as corner slots to attach standoffs. With the clear insert removed, you can fit HATs perfectly into the gap, allowing you to expand the use of your Raspberry Pi 5 without removing the protection that the case offers.
The new power button on the Raspberry Pi 5 is accessible with a clever clear 2-in-1 button and activity LED button. An access section has been added for swapping out your Micro-SD card, whilst soft feet ensure your projects stay put on your desk whilst avoiding damage to the surface. Stacking cases is an option with the addition of your own standoffs/screws (size/length TBC).
The case comes in the familiar signature red/white and black/grey colours, the former matching the popular range of Raspberry Pi accessories such as the official Raspberry Pi keyboard and mouse set.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 5
- Snap-together design – no tools required
- Offers access to all major ports and GPIO pins
- Power button access with activity LED visibility
- Included PWM fan with Pi5 fan connector
- Ventilated for optimal airflow
- Heatsinks included
- HAT insert (holds fan) with embossed Raspberry Pi logo
- Stackable with standoffs (size/length TBC)
- Soft feet
《Package Contents 出貨清單》
- 1x Official Raspberry Pi 5 case (includes fan and heatsinks) – select a colour before adding to cart
Raspberry Pi and other accessories not included
Raspberry Pi 5 Official 27W PSU – United Kingdom / White x1
The total power drawn from the four USB ports on Raspberry Pi 5 is limited by default to a nominal 600mA; this limit is automatically increased to a nominal 1.6A when the USB-C PD Power Supply is detected.
The USB-C PD Power Supply is also capable of delivering 3A @ 9V, 2.25A @ 12V, and 1.8A @ 15V to PD-compatible products, making it a good cost-effective power supply for many general-purpose, non-Raspberry Pi use cases.
|5A @ 5.1V, 3A @ 9V, 2.25A @ 12V, 1.8A @ 15V
|White, black (coming soon)
|US, Canada (type A)
Europe (type C)
UK (type G)
Raspberry Pi Active Cooler
The Raspberry Pi Active Cooler for Raspberry Pi 5 is a dedicated clip-on cooling solution for Raspberry Pi 5. It combines an aluminium heatsink with a temperature-controlled blower fan to keep your Raspberry Pi 5 at a comfortable operating temperature, even under heavy loads.
Input voltage: 5V DC supplied via four-pin fan header on Raspberry Pi 5
Fan speed control: Pulse width modulation control with tachometer
Maximum airflow: 1.09 CFM
Maximum fan speed: 8000 RPM +/- 15%
Product material: Anodised aluminium
Single-piece anodised aluminium heatsink
Heatsink-mounted, temperature-controlled blower fan attached by three screws
Spring-loaded push pins for mounting onto Raspberry Pi 5
Pre-applied thermal pads for heat transfer